- A precocious graded stakes-winning stallion with earnings of $249,227
- Was a $190,000 yearling at 2005 Keeneland September
- Broke his maiden in his racing debut as a 2yo at Saratoga, defeating G2 winner SIGHTSEEING
- In his second career start he won the G3 Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity at Arlington Park, defeating eventual Kentucky Derby winner and champion STREET SENSE
- Ran second in the John Henry S. and Berksdale S., retiring with 5 wins from 21 starts
- Out of the GSW mare THERESA'S TIZZY and half to SW PUDDIFOOT
- Has sired stakes runners Big Foot Ben, Grady, Laugh at Life, etc.
- Sired 9 winners from 18 starters in 2016, including 4 multiple winners
- Top runner of 2016 was Dixie's Last Laugh, a career earner of $155,624
- 2017 Runners include Stakes-Placed Sepicato & Grady
Registered Pennsylvania stallion | Special consideration to Pennsylvania foaling mares | Property of a partnership
Got the Last Laugh
By DISTORTED HUMOR (1993). Black-type winner of $769,964, Commonwealth Breeders' Cup S. [G2], etc. Leading sire, sire of 15 crops of racing age, 1457 foals, 1158 starters, 134 black-type winners, 896 winners of 3066 races and earning $117,523,758, 4 champions, including Funny Cide ($3,529,412, Preakness S. [G1] (PIM, $650,000), etc.), Hillaby ($282,265, Bessarabian S. [G2] (WO, $144,000(CAN)), etc.), and of Pathfork [G1] (hwt., 3 wins, $237,871), Drosselmeyer [G1] (5 wins, $3,728,170).
Out of the graded stakes-winning mare THERESA'S TIZZY who is one of four stakes winners from her stakes-winning dam THERESA'S PLEASURE, incl. EXCESSIVE THERESA and THERESA'S YEAR
Download Catalog Page
Won a 7 furlong MSW at Saratoga by 2 lengths going one mile on turf, defeating future stakes winner SIGHTSEEING
Won the G3 Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (Dead Heat, 8 furlongs) defeating future Kentucky Derby winner STREET SENSE, and future stakes winners DOMINICAN, SPEEDWAY and IRISH DREAMER
Won AOC at Saratoga (11/16 miles on the turf), defeating stakes winners BROADWAY PRODUCER and DANCING FOREVER
Won ALW at Fair Grounds by 41/4, defeating Quench, Royaly Luckey, etc.
Won a 7 furlong ALW at Evangeline, defeating KILLING ME, WATCHEM SMOKEY, HE'S ROYAL DEE, etc.
2nd in the John Henry S. at Evangeline to MISSED THE PROM, defeating Lee's Say So, NAKAYAMA KUN, etc.
2nd in the Barksdale S. at Louisiana Downs to FORTY ACRES, defeating AIR LORD, CAJUN CONQUEST, etc.